Hypertext links on the Caledonia site
The Caledonia Site contains links to other Caledonia Internet sites as well as selected external Web sites. Caledonia takes no responsibility for the content of these sites, external or otherwise. Please refer to the disclaimer in our legal statement.
Automatic collection of information
We automatically log visitors' domains and IP addresses (a unique string of numbers that identifies a computer on the Internet) by programming. This data is used to see where the Caledonia Site is being used in the world, and for click stream analysis to enable us to better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. This information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site.
We do not save cookies to your computer. Please refer to the help guide from your browser for further information on cookies.
We will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data that we obtain will be processed fairly and lawfully. In particular:
- Disclosure to third parties: we do not disclose personal information to third parties, except where you have given your consent or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
Uses of personal data: when you request information through this site, we need to know your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, your name and postal address. We use this to send to you the information you request in the form that you require. We do not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes. We will only process the individual data that you provide to us for the intended purpose. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for this purpose.
- Information sharing: we may need to share personal information with other companies within the Caledonia Group or with third parties who have a contract with Caledonia to service information requests on our behalf. All Group companies and third parties with whom we share data follow the same Data Protection policy and maintain the same levels of confidentiality and security.
- Security: we take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Accuracy: we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- Retention of data: we take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested, we will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. We may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with us has ended, for example for legal and regulatory purposes.
- Your rights: we take all reasonable steps to uphold your rights to protect your personal data, including the right to obtain information on, update or amend any personal data on you that we hold.